Meet the First Baptist Nashville Staff
Dr. Frank R. LewisSenior Pastor 615.664.6010 email@example.com
- Education: Samford University, New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary, Golden Gate Baptist Theological Seminary
- Experience: Founding Pastor of Green Valley Baptist Church, Henderson, Nevada, Preaching and Worship Consultant –The Baptist Sunday School Board
- Family: I’m married to Lori, proud father of Lauren and Gregory.
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is… “The LORD himself will fight for you. You won’t have to lift a finger in your defense!” Exodus 14:14 (New Living Translation)
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is… the Cheesecake Factory – can’t beat the variety!
- My favorite vacation destination is… any place where there are mountains, lakes, and a place to ride a bicycle.
Amanda PoffSenior Pastor's Administrative Assistant 615.664.6010 firstname.lastname@example.org
Tom CrowExecutive Pastor 615.664.6001 email@example.com
- Education: Oral Roberts University; graduated from Cameron University in OK, Business Administration; Military Schooling, US Army; Chaplaincy support; Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, TX; Master in Christian Education/Adult & Administration concentrations
- Experience: Harvard Avenue Baptist Church, Tulsa, OK; First Baptist Church, Lawton, OK; University Baptist Church, Fort Worth, TX; Minister of Education/Outreach, Sandia Baptist Church, Albuquerque, NM; Minister of Education/Administration, Gambrell Street Baptist Church, Fort Worth, TX; Executive Pastor, First Baptist Church, Charlotte, NC
- Family: My wife’s name is Jackie and we have two children, Philip Crow and Carrie Crow Thiele (husband is Jonathan).
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is ... “I have been crucified with Christ, and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me,” Galatians 2.20.
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is ... Sopapilla’s.
- My favorite vacation destination is ... Colorado or anywhere in Rocky Mountains.
Lori TownsExecutive Pastor's Adminstrative Assistant 615.664.6001 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer TramelDirector of Communications 615.664.6006 email@example.com
Joe FitzpatrickWorship & Music Pastor 615.664.6031 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Education: Master of Church Music Conducting and Voice, Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary, Fort Worth, Texas; Bachelor of Music Education Trumpet and Voice, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Experience: Park Hill Baptist Church, North Little Rock, Arkansas: Worship Pastor (1989-2009); Mandarin Baptist Church, Jacksonville, Florida: Minister of Music (1985-1989); Travis Avenue Baptist Church, Fort Worth, Texas: Music Intern (1983-1984); First Baptist Church, Yale, Oklahoma: Minister of Music (1976-1982).
- Family: I am married to Gwenn Robertson Fitzpatrick and I have two children; Robert Sean and Melodie Marie.
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is ... Zephaniah 3:17 – “The LORD your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing.”
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is ... The Cheesecake Factory and Germantown Café.
- My favorite vacation destination is ... the beach! Our family loves it.
Laurie HallWorship & Music Ministry Assistant 615.664.6030 email@example.com
Connie PowellMusic Ministry Assitant 615.664.6033 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rus RoachMinister of Pastoral Care 615.664.6021 email@example.com
- Education: Graduate of Baylor University and Southwestern Seminary
- Experience: I’ve been the pastor of four churches in Texas and have had two other central responsibilities at First Baptist before becoming Minister of Pastoral Care.
- Family: My wife’s name is Debbie and we have three adult daughters, two sons-in-law, and three grandchildren.
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is ... the gospel of John. It’s new and fresh as my Bible study class is going through the book word by word and verse by verse. My study (without commentary usually) is challenging me to express my faith, beliefs, experiences not someone else’s.
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is ... Fiesta Mexicana.
- My favorite vacation destination is ... Destin, Florida.
Margi HawkinsRecreation and Senior Adult Ministry Assistant 615.664.6050 firstname.lastname@example.org
Alyssa GoinsFront Desk Receptionist & Pastoral Care Assistant 615.664.6000 email@example.com
Pam StockettFront Desk Receptionist & Pastoral Care Assistant 615.664.6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Brandon OwenMinister to Students 615.664.6024 email@example.com
- Education: Masters of Education from Belmont University; currently pursuing Masters of Divinity from Central Baptist Theological Seminary
- Experience: I’ve been a faculty member Brentwood Academy as a 12th grade Bible and teacher/Basketball coach
- Family: I’ve been married to Lesley Ann for 9 years and we have three boys: Howell , Elliott and Louis.
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is ... Mark 10:35-45.
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is ... Baja Burrito.
- My favorite vacation destination is ... Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Marissa MooreMinistry Assistant to Children and Students 615.664.6023 firstname.lastname@example.org
Shannon MeadorsMinister to Children 615.664.6019 email@example.com
- Education: Bachelor of Arts in Elementary Education in 1996 from Southwest Baptist University in Bolivar, Missouri; Masters degree in Christian Education in 2003 from Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary in Fort Worth, Texas
- Experience: I’ve been the Minister to Children at First Baptist Nashville since December 1, 2009. Previously, I served on staff at Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas and Springfield Baptist Church in Springfield, Tennessee.
- Family: My husband, Kyle, and I are the parents of two young children – Jacob and Ava Lauren.
- The Scripture that is speaking to me most right now is ... Isaiah 43:19, “Look, I am about to do something new; even now it is coming. Do you not see it?”
- My favorite restaurant in Nashville is ... Firefly Grille.
- My favorite vacation destination is ... Culebra, Puerto Rico.
Sandra GentryDirector of the Child Development Center 615.664.6040 firstname.lastname@example.org
Allen AdcoxBusiness Administrator 615.664.6014 email@example.com
Myra MathisBusiness Assistant 615.664.6004 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary GarrottFinance Assistant 615.664.6005 email@example.com
Angie PooreDirector of Food Services 615.664.6060 firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosa EstevezFood Services Staff 615.664.6060
Violena WilksFood Services Staff 615.664.6060
Jackie GarciaFood Services Staff 615.664.6060
Nathan GreenMaintenance Staff 615.664.6000
Israel GarciaMaintenance Staff 615.664.6000
Michael ValentineMaintenance Staff 615.664.6000