Sunday, April 27, 2014 (8 events)
Chapel 108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
Our contemporary service, Fellowship on Broadway, meets on Sundays at 8:15am and 10:30am in the Chapel. The music is led by a gifted worship team using contemporary hymn arrangements and modern worship songs, followed by a biblically-based message from one of our pastors.
Contact: Brandon Owen615.664.6024 firstname.lastname@example.org
—108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
It’s time for our new Church Pictorial Directory, and we need YOU to make it a great success!
This year there will be several ways for you to sign up for your photo session:
- Every family having their photo made will receive a 20% discount, a free 8x10 color photo, and a directory.
- For the first time, you can sign up online from home. Anyone including their e-mail address in signing up will receive an e-mail reminder with a $10 discount coupon. This means whether you sign up at home or at church, if you give us your e-mail address, you will receive the discount. You will also receive a phone reminder of your appointment.
- Or, you can choose to sign up in person after worship service or on Wednesday evenings. Those signing up in person will be reminded of their appointment time by phone. They will not receive the $10 discount unless they give an e-mail.
Everyone signing up will receive a price list. Online sign ups will begin on Sunday, April 6. In person sign ups at church will begin the following Sunday, April 13, and end Sunday, May 18. Photo sessions begin on May 20 – June 7, weekdays and on Saturdays.
It’s easy! It’s a great way to stay connected! Please join us and sign up to make this 2014 Pictorial Directory our best ever!
Contact: Polly Scuttdavidpolly@bellsouth.net
—Room 100A or Room E100A 108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
The Daniel Plan
The Daniel Plan (6 sessions) spring sessions begin on Sunday, April 27! Imagine what it could be like to live a healthier life—join a class in April and begin the journey.
Sundays | 9 a.m. | Room E100A
Facilitator: Frank Leebern
Wednesdays | 5 p.m. | Room E210
Facilitators: Sam & Melanie Hirt
Contact: Lori Towns615.664.6010 email@example.com
- Sundays | 9 a.m. | Room E100A
—Sanctuary 108 Seventh Ave S Nashville, TN
After 9 a.m. Bible study, our morning worship begins at 10:30 a.m. in the Sanctuary.
Our 10:30 a.m. Sanctuary Service is traditional in nature. We love experiencing worship through the Celebrating Grace Hymnal and our 59-rank Schantz organ. During the service, you can find the hymns that we sing in the hymnal in the pew rack. Our minister of music will raise his hands when it is time to stand up and lower them when it is time to sit down. We strive to keep the mechanics of our service at a minimum so that you can focus your heart on the reason we’re there—to worship.
Following the musical portion of our worship time, our pastor, Dr. Frank R. Lewis, will lead us in a Biblically based sermon. Feel free to use the portion of your Order of Worship to write notes. In case you’d like to refer back to the sermon later on in the week, visit our podcasts page (link to media.sermon podcasts) to hear the sermon again.
Contact: Front Desk615.664.6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
—Fellowship Hall 108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
Save the date for this top secret training! We'll meet on April 27 in Fellowship Hall from 12:00 – 2:00 p.m.
Contact: Shannon Meadors615.664.6019 email@example.com
—Room 145, near Fellowship Hall 108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
This class combines body-weight exercises, martial arts, and stretching to provide a cardio workout for men, 5 – 5:55 p.m.
- 12 Sessions
- Audience: Men
- Facilitator: Pastor Frank Lewis
- Location: Room 145, near Fellowship Hall
- Cost: Free
Contact: Frank Lewisfrank.firstname.lastname@example.org
—First Baptist Nashville 108 Seventh Avenue South Nashville, Tennessee
Contact: Front Deskfront.email@example.com